Service Technicians provide skilled field signage service & installation based on the schedule of assigned projects from the Service Coordinator and Service Manager.
Key performance areas
- Represent Gable with the utmost level of professionalism and integrity at all times.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Job performance optimization.
- Decrease of non-billable overtime
The following list of functions for this position is not a limitedly defined list. Additional tasks may be required on the job that are not listed below. The list below serves as a guide for the essential functions that are expected from this position by Gable.
- Verifies the accuracy of stock material levels on Service vehicles.
- Assists with service and/or maintenance performed by Senior Service Technicians on assigned service vehicles, e.g., cleaning, equipment and vehicle maintenance.
- Determines that appropriate and accurate equipment and materials have been loaded to complete assigned service projects.
- Ability to climb ladders and work in heights
- Perform set up/clean up sign site area.
- Perform excavation of sign site area. (I.e. post-hole digging, concrete cutting, core drilling, etc.)
- Perform or Assist Senior Service Technicians with service and/or installation of signage.
- Assist with installation services when required.
- Local travel may be required depending on the location of the service and willingness to work outside of regularly scheduled hours.
- Adheres to all Gable, Inc. standard operating procedures.
- Daily update of CDL mileage/hours log when required.
- Monitors and ensures the use of all safety regulations, requirements and equipment are being used and employed while working on all project job sites.
- Perform additional assignments as required by the needs of the department, company, or as directed by the Service & Maintenance Manager, Director of Field Operations and/or COO.