Under the direct supervision of the Director of Field Operations and managed by the installation manager, this position will provide the full range of support to the Field Operations Team, as well as secondary support for the operations team. The Sr. Installation Mechanic will be responsible to maintain the Field Operations Code of Conduct among crews, professionally and efficiently perform daily mechanic duties, and communicate daily to D.O.F.O., installation manager, and team leaders regarding continuous improvement.
Key performance areas
- To uphold Field Operations Code of Conduct among fellow mechanics and helpers.
- To communicate problem areas and concerns regarding product quality back to internal team leaders as well as the D.O.F.O. and installation manager.
- To maintain current responsibilities that of a Sr. Installation mechanic.
- Train, mentor, and supervise helpers and mechanics at all levels.
- Help provide a positive and efficient back yard facility environment. Assisting with clean-up and maintenance where needed.
- Ability to climb ladders and work in heights.
- Work with Installation Kitting Specialists to ensure correct product preparedness.
- Develop standard procedures to simplify and manage the needs of ongoing Field Operations development.
- Advise the Director of Field Operations regarding any conflicts requiring resolution.