As a Project Manager, you are responsible to oversee all functions of a project from contract approval to completion. You are responsible for developing and managing project budgets to deliver top and bottom line results required of the team and the company, preparation and on-time execution of project schedules, coordination of deliverables and management of customer communications.
Key performance areas
- Establishment of project budgets, purchasing decisions, and ongoing management of costs and profitability.
- Management of contract requirements to ensure Gable is protected and operating within all set boundaries; risk mitigation.
- Management of positive customer experience for customers with Gable.
- Plan and supervise all assigned project activities either independently or through Project Coordinators to ensure smoothly run projects with consideration to cost, schedule, and scope. Includes creation of “Project Plan” for each project including, but not limited to, written scope of work, project milestones, potential challenges, and needed resources.
- Coordination and preparation of all requests, including but not limited to, drawing requests, fabrication and installation work orders, survey requests, permit requests, and purchase order requests.
- Determine/establish all direct and indirect project costs at kick-off; establish and monitor budget throughout duration of project.
- Perform detailed cost analysis at the completion of each project clearly identifying final margins.
- Provide high-level, solution-oriented customer service to Gable’s customers.
- Maintain primary profit/loss responsibility for projects assigned to them.
- Coordinate project with all interfacing teams to reduce overall turnaround time (pre- and post-contract awards).
- Inspection of finished goods to ensure quality standards are met prior to delivery/installation.
- Site meetings with customer, architect, general contractor, and other trades are applicable to coordinate site activities and specifications.
- Oversee all Project Close Out activities as deemed by the customer/end user.
- Management of Gable cash flow, timely and accurate submissions of invoicing through the Finance team. Timely receipt and approval of vendor invoices.