Under the direct supervision of the Director of Field Operations and managed by the installation manager, this position will provide the full range of support to the Field Operations Team, as well as secondary support for the operations team. The Installation Mechanic will be responsible for maintaining the Field Operations Code of Conduct, professionally and efficiently perform daily mechanic duties, and work closely with their immediate supervising mechanic.
Key performance areas
- To uphold Field Operations Code of Conduct among fellow mechanics and helpers.
- To communicate problem areas and concerns regarding product quality back to internal team leaders as well as the D.O.F.O. and installation manager.
- To maintain current responsibilities that of a Sr. Installation mechanic.
- Train, mentor, and supervise helpers and mechanics at all levels.
- Help provide a positive and efficient back yard facility environment.
- Assisting with clean-up and maintenance where needed.
- Help ensure morning loading and departure is done safely and efficiently.
- Support to maintain a safe and clean vehicle.