Under the direct supervision of the Director – Field Operations and managed by the supervising mechanic, this position will provide support to the Field Operations Department, as well as secondary support for the field operations team. The Installation Apprentice will be responsible to maintain the Field Operations Code of Conduct, professionally and efficiently perform daily mechanic assistance duties, and work closely with their immediate supervising mechanic.
Key performance areas
- Provide full support to the Lead Mechanic.
- Maintain a clean work vehicle and work area.
- Learn and acquire the skills necessary to become a lead mechanic.
- To uphold Field Operations Code of Conduct among fellow mechanics and apprentices.
- Ensure morning loading and departure is done safely and efficiently.
- Support to maintain a safe and clean vehicle.
- Assist in the loading/unloading of daily material from vehicles.
- Maintain current mechanic apprentice duties.