Service Technicians provide skilled field signage service & installation based on the schedule of assigned projects from the Service Coordinator and Field Service Manager.
Key performance areas
- Represent Gable with the utmost level of professionalism and integrity at all times.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Job performance optimization.
- Decrease of non-billable overtime
- Work directly with customers to investigate, troubleshoot, and diagnose technical product problems
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills to develop root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Provide written customer ready documentation of all analysis performed with root cause/corrective actions identified.
- Must be highly responsive and capable of effectively communicating with customers, peers, and managers within engineering, operations, and other teams.
- Familiarity with LED and digital products.
- Knowledge of LED modules, sending/receiving cards, ribbon cables, etc.
- Conduct preventative maintenance and calibration assignments.
- Provide technical instruction and assistance to customer representatives regarding installation, operation, repair, and maintenance.
- Responsible for troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Perform administrative functions; such as writing service reports, ordering materials, preparing job survey reports, timesheet and expense sheets on a complete timely, and thorough basis.
- Ability to climb ladders and work in heights.
- Perform excavation of sign site area. (i.e. post-hole digging, concrete cutting, core drilling, etc.)
- Monitors and ensures the use of all safety regulations, requirements and equipment are being used and employed while working on all project job sites.
- Coordinate projects with all interfacing teams to reduce overall turnaround time.
- Travel, both local and out-of-state, may be required depending on the location of the service and ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours.
- Service-related items including troubleshooting client systems and networks.
- Service and repair large-format LED displays and LCD displays.
- Prefer 1-3 years of previous related “hands-on” Audio/Visual hardware, installation, and service experience.