This position is responsible for selling Gable products, services, and solutions to new and existing clients. Business Development Representatives are expected to generate leads and develop selling opportunities in their market segment as defined by upper management while meeting or exceeding sales and profitability targets.
Actively participates in Gable sales planning and forecasting meetings and conferences. Provides input on future and projected sales initiatives. Represents Gable to external clients and customers and maintain a high level of customer service among external and internal clients.
Key performance areas
- Basic understanding and demonstration of Sales Methodologies and Practices.
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients.
- Maintain communications with clients concerning their existing projects while exploring additional opportunities with the client.
- Maintain Client Relations.
- With assistance when needed, the ability to resolve any client conflict issues.
- Ability to make presentations.
- Ability to qualify projects and understand the details of projects.
- Ability to identify and qualify new clients.
- With assistance, the ability to prepare proposals including scope, exclusions, price, terms etc.
- Work with the Hub and Project Management Departments to ensure understanding of customer expectations and project scope and details.
- Ability to close sales and maintain a sales level of $2,000,000
The following list of functions for this position is not a limitedly defined list. Additional tasks may be required on the job that are not listed below. The list below serves as a guide for the essential functions that are expected from this position by Gable.
- Provides total customer satisfaction and manages assigned special tasks
- Meets with potential clients in a professional and effective manner
- Ensures that special projects are fairly priced and will provide a set measure of profitability to the company
- Manage all sales and specific job projects assigned
- Assemble essential data to ensure work orders are prepared in an accurate, clear, and concise manner
- Effectively uses all standardized company procedures, policies, and related forms
- Maintains open lines of communication with all interfacing departments and leaders
- Manages time and project loads efficiently and effectively
- Maintains a database of leads, prospects, and client data
- Attends weekly sales meeting and annual sales meeting