Work in partnership with selected Gable accounts and cultivate a thorough understanding of their requirements. Maximize revenue opportunities through establishing, developing and maintaining long-term business relationships with the clients. Take the lead on the delivery of custom and standard signage and other related products specifically tailored to the clients’ needs. Coordinate the manufacturing and installation of various sign and display types. Manage account profitability with appropriate quality standards while meeting customer deadlines and adhering to the company’s policies. Demonstrate excellent customer service to ensure the total satisfaction of internal and external customers. Facilitating the smooth running of each new account through regular liaison with other internal departments.
Key performance areas
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Create budgets, forecasts, and schedules to make sure that products and projects are completed in timely a manner.
- Liaison between Gable and clients.
The following list of functions for this position is not a limitedly defined list. Additional tasks may be required on the job that are not listed below. The list below serves as a guide for the essential functions that are expected from this position by Gable.
- Manage the timeliness and cost effectiveness of all assigned accounts.
- Manage the design, permit, survey, approval, fabrication and installation of signs and displays.
- Review and interpret job information such as contracts, drawings and estimates for thorough account understanding, process accuracy and budget/cost limitations.
- Interface with internal departments and external resources to reduce the time from a sold contract to the entering of a work order in production.
- Secure and oversee the ordering, shipping and receiving of out-source materials or labor required to properly complete a successful job.
- Establish work plan to ensure accurate management of production and installation.
- Oversee on-site progress of jobs including on-site visits, attending on-site job meetings, and frequent communications with on-site crews.
- Attend weekly production meetings to represent your assigned accounts and obtain status updates.
- Initiate account progress meetings to discuss progress, problems, issues, deadlines, and delays on accounts a needed.
- Communicate with clients, contractors, sub-contractors, other key outside parties, and internal departments as needed to successfully complete jobs.
- Ensure the creation of complete work order and change order documents for the timely completion of jobs
- Ensure other documents such as purchase orders, construction drawing requests, permit and survey requests are completed in a timely manner as needed.
- Ensue documentation such as contracts, approvals, and correspondence are available by job as needed.
- Track actual manufacturing and installation time of jobs along with actual materials and subcontractor costs. Compare actual with estimated costs and conduct variance analysis with Director of Sales and Account Management upon completion.
- Consistently improve working knowledge of the industry and suggest better and creative ways of completing tasks.
- Travel may require and willingness to work outside of regularly scheduled hours.