Provides administrative support to the Account Management department, performing clerical and support functions within the ERP system. Examples include, but are not limited to, submitting Design Requests, Survey Requests, Work Orders, etc.; keeping Job schedules up-to-date and accurate, generating daily reports for Key Accounts with Account Manager to keep scheduled tasks on track.
Key performance areas
- Assist the Account Managers.
- Work closely with clients and internal teams to meet client expectations.
- Prioritize work flow and organize.
The following list of functions for this position is not a limitedly defined list. Additional tasks may be required on the job that are not listed below. The list below serves as a guide for the essential functions that are expected from this position by Gable.
- Attend and participate in scheduled department meetings.
- Provide administrative and clerical support in the preparation of orders:
- Prepare design and construction drawing requests.
- Maintain clear communications with department leaders and Account Managers to monitor progress and expedite when necessary.
- Prepare survey requests and follow-up with Survey department to ensure timely delivery.
- Assist in managing various phases of each project, and make sure due dates are met.
- Prepare Work Orders, Change Orders and Amendment Orders, and submit to Account Manager for review, then submit to HUB or Ops as needed.
- Follow up on approvals, e.g., construction drawing, survey, landlord, clients, permits and all other required documents.
- Convey a positive and professional image through work ethic, attitude and communication.
- Maintain accurate job schedules within the ERP system and utilize Job Scheduler to keep project tasks accurate and on schedule
- Maintain open lines of communications and effective interface between all Gable Departments to ensure a smooth flow of projects in process and a reduction in turn-around time on assigned projects.
- Organize and maintain all job files ensuring all documentation is included and updated.
- Prioritize work flow, organize and support Account Managers in a timely manner helping to expedite creditable and profitable sales efforts.
- Local travel may be required and willingness to work outside of regularly scheduled hours.